System Outage = Lost Productivity & Revenue
It’s easy to take your systems for granted when they’re running smoothly. But what happens when there is a system outage that disables the tools your employees use everyday? Imagine what would happen if your email server, CRM system, or ERP application went down for several hours. You’d likely face substantial productivity and revenue losses.
Reducing system downtime is one of the easiest ways to improve productivity in your organization.
ROI benefits of managed IT services from NG2 include:
- Time Saved
- Reduction in time needed to complete tasks
- Reduced duration & number of Help Desk calls
- Reduced numbers of errors
- Capital Reduction
- Lower cost for servers and storage
- Cost Avoidance
- Lower cost for ongoing staff training & development
- Lower cost for staff/department expansion
- Lower cost for ongoing maintenance
- Non-Financial Benefits
- Increased end user satisfaction
- Higher satisfaction with customer service and support
- Increased usability leading to increased sales
- Improved/automated business processes
- Improved analytical solutions
- Improved controls for data input accuracy
- Improved software vendor support and service
Security Risk Assessment
NG2 has partnered with a team of cybersecurity professionals, CICS, to provide professional services in cybersecurity for our customers. CICS employs U.S. military veterans who are among the world’s best in cybersecurity to harden the security of organization’s networks, data, and procedures.
CICS works alongside NG2 to assess your organization’s cybersecurity posture, uncover the weak areas, and eliminate vulnerabilities.
- System Auditing
Identify unknown areas of risk to your organization’s people, processes, and technology.
- Penetration Testing
Test your network defenses against real-world scenarios and attacks.
- Compliance Assessments
Security compliance scanning for PCI, SOX, HIPAA, and HITECH.
- Implementation of System Audit/Compliance Assessment Results to eliminate vulnerabilities
- Security Policies and Procedures creation
Security Awareness Training with KnowBe4
The employees are often the most overlooked component of an organization’s network security plan. Most ransomware and viruses get in to your network via email – phishing emails trick your users into clicking on malicious links or attachments.
Your employees are frequently exposed to advanced phishing attacks that are difficult to spot. These phishing attacks disguise themselves as legitimate emails and trick your users into clicking on something that they should not, often introducing a form of ransomware or virus. Reduce your organization’s exposure to these threats by training the employees via online courses and simulated phishing attacks.
The average organization has an 18% click rate, but after taking the 45-minute security awareness course the average click rate drops to 3%!
- Baseline testing – Phish your users and see how likely they are to click on a malicious link
- Train your users – Interactive online training modules and automated training campaigns
- Phish your users – Fully automated simulated phishing attacks to keep your users on their toes
- See the results – Enterprise level reporting. Show the ROI
Network Security Monitoring with AlertLogic
NG2 has partnered with AlertLogic to provide security-as-a-service solutions for your IT infrastructure, whether it be in a data center, on premise, or in the cloud.
- Network Intrusion Detection and Managed Network Security
Cloud based intrusion detection and vulnerability assessment solution for your on premise or cloud infrastructure. Includes 24×7 monitoring with rapid detection and response to security incidents.
- Log Correlation and Analysis
Collect, process, and analyze data from across your IT infrastructure. Includes 24×7 expert monitoring and analysis.
- Collects syslog from firewalls, switches, routers, printers, Unix servers and many more devices.
- Provides security insight into your environment by aggregating data and presenting it via intuitive dashboards and reports, making it easy to spot trends and validate incidents.
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services
- On-premises and private datacenter
- Hybrid environments